PhotofacialBook Your Consultation
What Is It
What Is Photofacial
A photofacial is laser rejuvenation to help reduce sun damage and even color and tone.Book Now
How It Works
During a photofacial, a laser beam penetrates energy deep into the skin, causing microscopic damage, pulling pigmentation to the surface to reveal a more even complexion.
- Avoid using makeup on the day of your visit.
- For optimal results avoid tanning or self tanning creams two weeks prior.
- If you regularly use medications or supplements, there is an increased risk of bruising in the treated area.
- Avoid treatments that may irritate the skin two weeks prior.
- Avoid sun exposure and use a broad-spectrum sunscreen to prevent further sun damage
- Slight bruising, redness and swelling may occur and will resolve with time.
- Avoid heat, ie. hot tubs and saunas for one to two days.
- Avoid products that may irritate the skin, such as astringents.
- Notify clinic of any concerns (blistering, excessive redness/swelling, etc.)
- Consult with us about when to resume your skin care regime.
- Daily use of broad spectrum SPF30 sunscreen is recommended
The information provided here is just an overview. Each case will be different depending on the person. We’ll be happy to provide more detailed information as it pertains to you when you book your free consultation with us.
Get In TouchBook Now