Venus VivaBook Your Consultation
What is Venus Viva
The Venus Viva is a customizable skin resurfacing device that utilizes nano-fractional radio frequency (RF) smart scan technology to improve the appearance of fine lines, large pores, uneven texture, pigmentation and scars from injury or acne. Technicians are able to control the level of ablation, coagulation and resurfacing for enhanced efficacy in resolving mild to moderate skin damage.Book A Consultation
How It Works
Numbing cream is applied to the skin to ensure you are comfortable throughout the treatment. The hand piece has tiny pins that safely deliver heat through RF through the skin’s surface, at 0.4mm deep. This creates tiny micro-dermal wounds through controlled damage which stimulates the body to create new collagen and vessels to repair signs of skin damage visible on the surface of the skin. Treatments have minimal downtown with maximum results. A series of at least 4 is recommended for most concerns.
- Avoid using makeup on the day of your appointment.
- Avoid tanning or the use of self tanning creams
- If you regularly use medications or supplements, there is an increased risk of bruising in the treated area.
- Avoid treatments that may irritate the skin two weeks prior including botox or fillers.
- Patients typically experience some redness and swelling and minor discomfort in the treatment area during and after treatments. This is normal and usually subsides and no down time is needed.
- We recommend nothing is put on your skin unless prescribed at time of treatment for 24 hours after your treatment.
- Avoid strenuous exercise immediately after treatment and high impact activity for at least 2 days.
- Avoid excessive heat for at least 2 days including, hot tubs, hot showers, saunas, swimming pools. no UV exposure.
- No UV exposure for at least 7 days.
- Avoid products that may irritate the skin, such as astringents
- Daily use of broad spectrum SPF30 is recommended.
The information provided here is just an overview. Each case will be different depending on the person. We’ll be happy to provide more detailed information as it pertains to you when you book your free consultation with us.