Laser GenesisBook Your Consultation
What Is Laser Genesis
Laser Genesis is a treatment safe for all skin types, that applies heat to the skin to cause constriction of capillaries, stimulate collagen repair, and improve acne and post inflammatory erythema.Book Now
How It Works
Laser Genesis works by heating the dermis (middle layer of skin), reducing oil production and stimulating collagen production, which plumps the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The heat from the laser can also kill acne causing bacteria and constrict blood vessels, helping to fight redness and rosacea.
- Avoid using makeup on the day of your visit.
- For optimal results avoid tanning or self tanning creams two weeks prior.
- If you regularly use medications or supplements, there is an increased risk of bruising in the treated area.
- Avoid treatments that may irritate the skin two weeks prior.
- Avoid sun exposure to prevent further sun damage.
- Daily use of broad spectrum SPF30 sunscreen is recommended.
- Slight bruising, redness and swelling may occur and will resolve with time.
- Avoid heat, ie. hot tubs and saunas for one to two days.
- Avoid products that may irritate the skin, such as astringents.
- Notify clinic of any concerns (blistering, excessive redness/swelling, etc.)
- Consult with us about when to resume your skin care regime.
The information provided here is just an overview. Each case will be different depending on the person. We’ll be happy to provide more detailed information as it pertains to you when you book your free consultation with us.